Re: [oletrucks] members

To: Terry Beynon <tbeynon@dsl.telocity.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] members
From: Bruce Michaels <hbn@ojai.net>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 19:17:19 -0700
--------------1170DABFEBAF175ABBAD3FE9

Ok Terry,
I'm from Oak View Ca. In the Ojai Valley, by Ventura Ca. I'm An Aircraft
Mechanic by profession. Also Im an Aircraft Maintenance Controller at
Channel Islands Air National Guard Base. We Have C-130 Hercules
Aircraft. I'm Completely "Remanufactoring" My 51 3100. It wasn't all
there to begin with, so I didn't feel bad about not keeping it original.
I'm going to make it a 4X4. It was an old Air Force truck. So when I saw
it, I just had to get it. You can see some pics of it on my site. I'll
update it soon.
Bruce

--------------1170DABFEBAF175ABBAD3FE9
 name="hbn.vcf"