Re: [oletrucks] MEMBERS

To: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>, "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] MEMBERS
From: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 20:06:09 -0700
OK,I give up------ I have outlook express but when I follow your easy
instructions I can find nothing about signatures! I go to tools-then
options--thats as far as I get. Another menu,but nothing about
signatures---My Chilton manual doesn't seem to help!!!!! And besides that my
son isn't home to bail me out. I think I will stick to ole chevy trucks.
Don Simmons
1953 3100 etc.
Othello,Washington(not done with automatic signature)HA-HA-HA