Re: [oletrucks] Shipping big items

To: "Terry Beynon" <tbeynon@dsl.telocity.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shipping big items
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 06:18:03 -0700
Terry:
     You got that right.  I don't have much experience, but a lot of desire.
The moneys pretty tight, but I have a lot of desire.  Now comes the part I
can contribute, EFFORT!!.   The proportions aren't very even, but elbow
grease and planning plus a lot of scrounging fit in that equation someplace,
I hope.
     Seriuosly though, I always look at any of our projects as labors of
love.  Nobody makes us get out and under these oletrucks.  Skin our
knuckles, get dirty, enhance our vocabularies.  We do it because we like it.
I just look at all our projects as pure fun and if someone spends more money
than me, then more power too him, I still get to look at his oletruck and
enjoy it.