[oletrucks] 3100 AD weight - spring rate

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 3100 AD weight - spring rate
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 06:57:30 -0700
Can any of you guys tell me the weight of a 3100 AD.  I looked in the manual
and couldn't find it.  The ID plate on the drivers side door post says GVWR
4800 lbs.  Since this is a half ton, does that mean that the truck empty
weioghs 3800 lbs.?

Also do any of you knopw what the front to rear weight distribution is?  I'm
trying to figure my spring rate for the front coils in the IFS.

            Mark Self
         Redlands, CA
   '55 1st 5-window 3100
   "Sentimental Journey"