RE: [oletrucks] Was I out of line?

To: "'Allen Jones'" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>, Passnb4U@aol.com,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Was I out of line?
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 12:15:38 -0500
Here! Here!

-----Original Message-----
From: Allen Jones [mailto:jonesal@u.washington.edu]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2000 11:56 AM
To: Passnb4U@aol.com; agingles@nucleus.com; oletrucks@autox.team.net
Cc: Amy Jones

I agree with Mike.  I consider every Show and Shine a "volunteer" event.
The saying "you get what you pay for" - for which you paid nothing - comes
to mind.  I just drove 150 miles to a Show and Shine over the weekend and
paid $15 to get in, and got a $3 dash plaque (weehoo).  My pay offs are the
smiles that people get seeing the old iron still on the road.

Allen in Seattle
'50 3100
Inliner No. 2235