Re: [oletrucks] Was I out of line?

To: "Ben Bennett" <greyhawk2@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Was I out of line?
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 15:32:10 -0600
Your last statement might be true (hehe), but I agree with you. At least
free cokes with the event on the cup, anyhoo.Was that the waitress or the
manager who said that. I haven't seen an A&W in eons. The Dairy queen near
me is off Hwy 66 and cater to the turons (those are some of the travellers
her, half turist, half moron