Re: [oletrucks] Was I out of line?

To: "Alan D. Gingles" <agingles@nucleus.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Was I out of line?
From: dcvjrv@flashcom.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 19:42:00 -0400
Alan,

Here in the Detroit area we have a choice of several places to go to show
off our vehicles each and every night of the week.  Most of them offer
discounts on food or some such other perk to get us to come to their place
to show off our vehicles.  But, there are some that don't provide anything
except a place to park and show our vehicles.  What is strange is that one
of the places that gives nothing draws the largest amount of vehicles week
in and week out while another place that provides a free buffet for all
cruisers, is one of the smallest.  I guess my opinion is that if you don't
like the way the run it, then don't go again, but if you do decide to go
again, at least you will know what to expect and can pack your on food and
drink.  :>)

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@flashcom.net