[oletrucks] seat belts

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] seat belts
From: "Claude" <cramey@dashlink.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 23:10:33 -0500
What kind of seatbelts is everyone using. I currently have none on my '59
but have been thinking about getting the 3 point seat belts. Are any of you
using the 3 points. If so, where did you get them (from a donor vehicle,
vendor)? I was looking at the belts in a standard pickup, seems like they
would work. I was also looking at some vendors and found a place called
G.E.M. Street Rod Products that advertises 130" 3 point retractable for as
low as 56.95. Anyone ever deal with this company? Anyone know how the top
piece attaches to the post? I heard you have to cut a notcch out and weld a
new piece in.

Claude
1959 Apache Fleetside
http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam