Re: [oletrucks] seat belts

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] seat belts
From: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 09:51:20 -0700
I used Juliano's 3-point belts in my '58 Fleetside with large rear window.
I am very impressed with the weight (strength) of the components.

I did cut a section out of the post, trimmed the mounting plate from the
belt kit and welded it in place.  I think it is the only way to get a very
secure shoulder point installed.  The other two points are bolted through
the floor into the very large and heavy plates supplied.  I shaped a piece
of 1/4" steel to fill in a space under the door side of the belt in order to
get a good flush to the floor fit for the Juliano plate.

I hope this helps.

Stephen
'50 Chevy Suburban
'58 Chevy Fleetside