Re: [oletrucks] Vendor report

To: <MKlepp4335@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Vendor report
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 21:22:22 -0500
Mike-

I was sitting down to give a good report to Jim Carter when I saw your
message.  Sorry to hear you had a problem with your order from them.

Recently I had asked Jim Carter about a pair of fender emblems for the '58
Apache, and was told that they had a pair, and was given a description of
the condition of each.  Went ahead and confirmed the order, and in just a
few days they were here, and looked even better than I had expected.  And
the price was right.

All I can say is that so far I have had very good service, and have gotten
very good merchandise from Jim Carter.

Smokey Culver
'50 3600 5-window (mine)
'58 Apache (hers)