[oletrucks] vendor report

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] vendor report
From: Truckexprt@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:51:17 EDT
  I would like to thank all of the list members for their comments regarding
their  experiences dealing with Jim Carters. As a former small business owner
and several years of working in the service industry I know that keeping
customers satisfied is very important in running a successful business. As a
truck owner who has been in the customers place I understand the frustrations
of receiving poor service.  I am always happy to help anyone with an order,
questions about trucks and parts or just talking about trucks so feel free to
contact me at any time. Once again thanks to all.

  I would also like to let every one know about the truck show that the club
I belong to is hosting here in Kansas City on October 7th & 8th.
It is the Midwest All Truck Nationals. Open to all makes and models from Mini
Trucks to Big Rigs. Major sponsors include Jim Carters, Chevy Duty Pickup
Parts, LMC Truck Parts, Bruce Horkey Wood & Parts and more. Pickups 'N'
Panels in Print will be there and LMC will be taking pictures of trucks for
use in it's catalog. I am the VP of the club and the Show Chairman so if any
one wants more information on the show just let me know or check out my club
web site below. Thanks again!

Kelly    www.genuinechevygmctruckclubofkc.org