Re: [oletrucks] Vendor report

To: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Vendor report
From: Truckexprt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 22:58:54 EDT
Mike,
  I don't know who sent you the e-mail saying your order has slipped through
the system but be assured I will look in to it. We do have the brake drums
you ordered in stock however we have had a slight problem with them. The
drums were made with the inner diameter slightly to small. We are having them
all turned down to the correct diameter. Jim has informed the manufacture of
this problem so that our next shipment is corrected.  I will personally see
that your order is shipped ASAP. I will also make sure that you get the list
member discount. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

If you have any more problems or have any questions please feel to contact me
by e-mail at this address or Jim carters address or call me at 1-800-872-1913.

Kelly