[oletrucks] Parking lights

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Parking lights
From: Mike Suriano <climbandmaintain@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 12:04:51 -0700 (PDT)
Have a question..maybe a stupid question. Just
finished wiring up my parking lamps. Lights work fine
but when I turn on my headlights the lamps turn off.
Is that normal or do I have something wrong here?
  Also looking for someone who had used the Chevy duty
harness with the after market turn signals that clamp
on the the steering column from chevy duty too. I need
some help/experience with that. Having trouble
figuring what hooks up with what.

Thanks again

Mike

=====