RE: [oletrucks] Parking lights

To: tibbers@earthlink.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Parking lights
From: "Ole Trucks" <hollisbsa@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 08:00:51 EDT
How then in Canada do the have it on the books for all new cars must have
"Driving Lights" on all of the time.  My wife just got a new SAAB and you
can not turn off these lights without pulling a fuse (offered to be done by
the dealer when we picked up the car).  To me they look like they are the
old parking lights.

Jim House
46 Chevy 3104  (without working parking lights - up front - YET....)
Hollis, NH