Re: [oletrucks] ORIGINAL

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ORIGINAL
From: varanus@phoenix.net
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:51:39 -0500
On 20 Oct 2000, at 14:34, Richard Reul wrote:

My stable is pretty original. The 51 deluxe 3100 is all original
except the rims and paint. My 57 chev suburban is all original as is
my 58 chev napco suburban except for the rims (which I have the
originals) and the motor is a 59 dealer installed 283 (but I have the
original 58 235 in the garage)
I do plan some upgrades and have started others.