Re: [oletrucks] ORIGINAL

To: RadicicG@osc.army.mil
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ORIGINAL
From: miq@teleport.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:17:37 -0700 (PDT)
Radicic, Gary says:

> Why are you asking?  The "oletrucks" list is made up of largely rods and
> creative improvements! where the "old-Chevy-truck" list is made up of folks
> interested more in restoration and creative rebuilds. The guys into
>restoration

I respectfully disagree with this statement.  Oletrucks is devoted to Chevy
and GM trucks built between 1941 and 1959.  Rod or original, show truck or
junk heap.  The egroups list was created because the originator wanted less
email and didn't want to read about Task Force or Rodding.

Essentially, he didn't like the way this list had turned out and went and
started his own.

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@teleport.com