Re: [oletrucks] Differential Problem

To: Deve Krehbiel <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Differential Problem
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:10:42 -0400
    A dual master gives you a little insurance if you loose your hydraulics you
will still have the other circuit. You can buy brackets to install one, I made
mine. My master is from a 70 Mustang with non power drums, under $40 at Napa.
Others use Chevy's though I'm not sure which. The manufacturer of the bracket
can advise.
   You can change the fronts to bendix if you have the parts. If you plan on
doing king pins, you can just swap spindles. Other wise you have to drill the
spindle for two larger holes on the backing plate/steering knuckle.

Grant,