Re: [oletrucks] Die cast models

To: "Mark A. Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Die cast models
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 00:01:23 -0600
The only thing that bothered me was pointed out by Bob Adler before, even
after Danbury had consulted with him.  In 53 with the Korean war taking
place, the bumpers, grill & hub caps were all painted, not chrome.  Danbury
Mints comment was "authenticity doesn't sell, chrome does".  So why couldn't
they do a 49-51 or 52  truck?

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com