Re: [oletrucks] Car haulers

To: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Car haulers
From: "Michael and Stephany Zaic" <mzaic@athens.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 21:43:57 -0500
I've had really good luck with ytmag.com also.  I found a fella looking to
fill an empty trailer who hauled my 48 GMC 300 from Chicago to the
northeast side of Atlanta for a little less than $500.  Several others
responded to my add for around a $1.00 a mile, which still would have been
very reasonable, considering the size and weight of the load.  The fella
that hauled it said the load gave his Dodge Cummings Dually quite a work
out!  Give them a try.

Michael Zaic
Lawrenceville, GA