RE: [oletrucks] Car haulers

To: "'Carlos Madero'" <cmadero@flavorite.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Car haulers
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 07:14:51 -0500
Last year I had a 1/2 ton moved from Wisconsin to my house in New Hampshire.
Site to site cost more, if it can be driven to the depot and picked up at a
depot you will save about $50 on each end.  I paid $850.00 for this, I used
Countryside Auto Movers out of Wisconsin.  I would recommend staying away
from them.  Once they got to my house, the tires were flattened to fit into
the desired space.  Also they CUT off the front bumper (to fit) and one of
the grill bars was missing.  I was not happy and they stated "to bad", that
is what it took to move.

Good Luck,
Jim House
New Hampshire