Re: [oletrucks] Car haulers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Car haulers
From: bob_keeland@usgs.gov
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:37:22 -0600
Carlos,

     I looked into renting a truck and trailer to haul a pickup from
Atlanta to Southcentral Louisiana, with me doing the driving, and it was
going to cost over $800.  I hate to think what a hauling company would
charge.  Hopefully it works out for you.  Good Luck

BobK
51 3100 5-window (project)
54 3600 5-window (donor)
99 Sportster
Arnaudville, LA

                    Carlos Madero

                    <cmadero@flavorite.c        To:
oletrucks@autox.team.net
                    om>                         cc:

                    Sent by:                    Subject:     [oletrucks] Car
haulers
                    owner-oletrucks@auto

                    x.team.net

                    12/07/00 12:58 PM

                    Please respond to

                    Carlos Madero

Anybody have a recommendation on car hauling or car transportation
companies?  I have found a truck I may buy in California (rolls, but motor
not running) and I have to figure how to bring it to Memphis (and whether
the cost does not make it prohibitive)

Carlos