Re: [oletrucks] Wet sanding

To: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wet sanding
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 08:45:54 -0500
I also don't like using rattle can guide coats, though I feel guides coats are
necessary for me. I just can't see imperfections, when the final coat is on it's
too late. People say you sand the guide coat off but I don't feel you get it out
of pits and other low spots. I  use  a 3'M product for guide coat, it is not
paint
but a dry powder you rub on, similar to charcoal that you can wash off before
the
next coat or using "icing" filler.

Grant