Re: [oletrucks] Number on tranny?

To: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Number on tranny?
From: pigsmith@flash.net
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:37:33 -0700
"Hanlon, Bill" wrote:

>  The stock rear axle did NOT have dual rear wheels.

Uh oh.

Would a dual wheel axle have been an option?
The wheels on this truck are the three piece kind with the giant snap ring (I
want to say 17" but I have been suffering from CRAFT lately).
This truck also has (what I believe to be) other options, like a few extra
chrome/stainless goodies, and a clock in the right side of the dash, which
makes me think that whoever ordered this truck new wanted not only a heavy
truck, but a "fancy" one.

--
porkchop