Re: [oletrucks] AD Seat Idea

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Seat Idea
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 20:25:50 -0500
I have seen custom trucks that had the seat split and seperated by a console
in center. The seat back was original recovered and bottom section was
original metal cut and added to. I think a nice wood top on console area
that could lift out of way for access to under smaller seats would be neat.
Cupholders built into top, of course, could be hinged too.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN
54 Chevy 2-ton (driver)
50 Chevy COE (project)