Re: [oletrucks] AD Seat Idea

To: dkrehbiel@kscable.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Seat Idea
From: TORODRVR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 09:57:02 EDT
In a message dated 04/01/2001 6:29:44 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
dkrehbiel@kscable.com writes:

<< I have been tossing around the idea of better utilizing the space under the
 seat of an AD by making slide-out drawers under the seat. >>
Here's an idea I have thought about but haven't done. If you cut rectangular
panels out of the front of the enclosure, you could install hinges and a
key-lock to keep everything in place. I have a solid metal bed in my '48, and
this is how I made a gas tank door.