Re: [oletrucks] AD Seat Idea

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Seat Idea
From: John Dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 12:56:53 -0400
Ah Ha!
You have all probably heard of terms like DWI (Driving While
Intoxicated) and DWLSR (Driving While License Suspended or Revoked), but
there is another term cops use called DWHUA (Driving While Head Up A**).

Now I see it's all a big mistake! That blind 103 year old that pulls out
across 3 lanes to do 15 mph in front of a semi that's doing 60 isn't
DWHUA he's turning the radio down!! The 18 year old that does three
donuts in the middle of the highway, hits a curb and rolls his new truck
isn't DWHUA he's looking for the right station!! It just LOOKS like they
are Driving with their head Up their A** :-)

I'm sorry Stephanie, I'm not making fun of you, it's just the image that
came to mind thinking of adjusting the radio!

On topic with the post, my panel truck has a factory storage compartment
in the seat pedestal with a cover like the battery cover, but it's only
accessible from the top. if it had a passengers seat it wouldn't be
accessible at all. How this relates is: stuff stored in there will slide
all the way across to the drivers side where you cant get to it. if you
put access panels in the front I would suggest putting dividers in so
that stuff can't slide away from the panel where you can't get to it.

--
John Dorsey
Wauchula, FL