RE: [oletrucks] AD Seat Idea

To: "'Deve Krehbiel'" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] AD Seat Idea
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 07:03:10 -0400
Deve,
I have a 92 GMC Conversion Van and under the rear bench they have placed a
drawer with a catch on the outside.  It works great most of the time.
Except when the kids (or me) place something to big in the drawer and when
you go to pull it out - it sticks up and you can not open the drawer.  There
is a lot more space above the drawer than just inside it.  It is an open box
that from the rear you can add items or take things out of it.  To fix the
jam you have to climb under the seat from the rear and push the item down to
get the drawer open.  A design change I would make is to have the drawer
much taller.  This could fix the problem. One other thing could do would be
to cut an opening and keep the original material however hinge it so you can
just swing down the cut out piece.  This could give you great access to the
whole area and allow you to store and retrieve big items.

Jim House
Hollis, NH