Re: [oletrucks] Input on Oil Pressure Line

To: glperry@fwi.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Input on Oil Pressure Line
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:52:19 EDT
Gary, I'm going to try that.  I bought a kit at Carquest to repair the
aftermarket gage. The plastic line had gotten crimped right at the fitting
and was leaking. The original may take the same fitting and ferrule which is
brass  and I still have one left over from  this kit.  As I think about it
I'll bet it's gotta be close to the same set up for the temp gage.  Thanks
for taking the time to help out.  I really appreciate it.  Have a great Old
Truck Day!

Jon Callahan
'50 3100
Champaign/Urbana, IL