Re: [oletrucks] Input on Oil Pressure Line

To: "Gary L Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>, <Pastorjon994@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Input on Oil Pressure Line
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:09:15 -0500
There are outfits that will repair the thermocouple type gauges.   I've
never personally used them & I don't know if the cost makes it more
justifiable to replace (obviously, there are SOME model cars that are rare
enough that repair is the ONLY option); check ads in Hemmings.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX