Re: [oletrucks] Input on Oil Pressure Line

To: "Gary L Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>, <Pastorjon994@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Input on Oil Pressure Line
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 06:30:58 -0700
G L Perry is correct on the oil line.  The brass fitting that attaches to
the line going into the oil gauge is still available at my local part store.
The fitting slips over the line and has a built in taper end to it so that
when it's tightened, it squeezes the line and seals against the housing.

Joe