Re: [oletrucks] Leaking Hedman headers!

To: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Leaking Hedman headers!
From: "Michael and Stephany Zaic" <mzaic@athens.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 12:35:09 -0400
Don,
        I had no problem at all lining up the bolts after cutting the flanges.
If
anything, it was a little easier because each tube could be moved
individually to insert the bolts.
        As a side note, I also used locking bolts on mine.  If I remember
correctly, they are Stage 8 brand from Summit Racing.  They were a little
pricey at 35.00 for the big block, but worth it, in my opinion.  In the
current catalog, they run 32.00 for the small block.

Good Luck!
Michael Z.
Lawrenceville, GA
81 GMC Caballero