Re: [oletrucks] need outside visor help

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] need outside visor help
From: Stkcode <stkcode@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 15:29:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ronald,

I believe it goes on the outside of the drip rail.  I
cant tell you for sure since I do not have a Fulton
installed on my truck but a different type of visor.
Their are two different types of brackets on the sides
to mount to the inside of the door jam.  Their is the
"L" bracket and the "S" bracket.  The one in the
picture that I provided is using an "L" shape mounting
bracket.  If yours doesn't look like the one in the
pic, then it is an "S" bracket.  No matter which one
you have, the installation is very simular.  Like
Steve said, you will have to bent the brackets a bit
to fit right.  I use to have a write up that someone
had typed up a long time ago that gave step by step
instructions, but it didn't have any real pics.  I'll
post it if I can find it...

Jon
Mod 53 3100 Deluxe

--- "Ronald I. Givens" <givens@hal-pc.org> wrote:
> Howdy
> Does the visor go inside or outside the drip rail?
> thnaks
> ron givens

=====
Jon