Re: [oletrucks] Re: Air Compressor

To: "Rick Lapointe" <rlapoint@iaw.on.ca>, "The Slesaks"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Air Compressor
From: "Mike " <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 21:37:49 -0700
----- Original Message -----

From: Jeffrey cerniglia

To: oletrucks ;The Slesaks ;Rick Lapointe

Sent: 6/4/01 8:12:07 PM

Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Air
Compressor

OK,

         You guys are totally
missing what Jim has been saying and it is

my situation also. He nor I have 220 service in our garages, yes a
bigger

better faster awesome compressor would be better but if you are not

going to be using it to sandblast everything that drives by then who

cares if its a two stage, cast piston, chrome molley ringed, flame
jobbed

compressor??? After I am done with what I need it for, light sand
blasting

and light painting, the most it will be used for is filling tires or
running

an

ocasional air ratchet. If you add up what it will cost to update to
220

service plus tack on $600 for the kick ass compressor you end up
paying

like over $1000 by the time you end up paying the electrcian. Give us

guys a break, we are glad you all have the BIG compressor, and more
power

to you but the one on sale at Sears will fit Jim's and my needs just
fine.

Lets get back to the subject of old trucks, not who has a better
compressor.

Jeff Cerniglia

1959 GMC Fleetside

  Lighten up a bit, Jeff.

  Most offer opinions based on experience.  Nothing more
aggravating, IMO, than to spend 10 hours doing a 2 hour job, and having to
listen to an oiless for the day to boot:)

  Whether it's compressors, airtools, socket sets, etc., it all
pertains to our hobby.

 Mike