[oletrucks] Old Navy Trucks

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Old Navy Trucks
From: smiler <Moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:28:47 -0400
I was talking to a customer yesterday, who has a friend who ships the
old Navy trucks from Pa, USA all over the US and internationally.  He
said his friend tells him there is a huge warehouse in PA (exact
location my customer wasn't sure, but can find out)  He says they are "
vacuuming up any and all AD trucks they can find, they strip the drive
trains and there are piles of iron ( they sell it as scrap )  Then they
disasseble the trucks , sort the  good sheet metal from crap and al la
cart put as many trucks together as possible mix n match (GMC and
Chevys)...weld the doors and hood shut and blast them with that ugly
primer.   Seems like an awful waste to me.   He told me they are even
shipping this stuff overseas as old Navy expands internationally.
--
Chet Balint
1950 Chevy AD "Rocky"

http://pages.cthome.net/chevypickup50/