Re: [oletrucks] Old Navy Trucks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Old Navy Trucks
From: EDigler2@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 03:37:40 EDT
That's funny you guys mentioned this.  I was forced in that store by my
girlfriend and thought..."What do they do with all the left overs?"  This one
in Ventura Cal has a GREAT interior.  Poor Ol' thing wants to get out of
there I can feel it.  I have thought of many ways to put it in one of those
basket bag things but...I don't think it would fit.

newly purchased 50 Chevy(lots O' work)