Re: [oletrucks] Old Navy Trucks

To: <EDigler2@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Old Navy Trucks
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:02:37 -0500
Ole Truckers of the Web Unit!  Lets contact Old Navy and give them a chance
for some great PR.  Lets tell them that we, as a group, will arrange to pick
up the "left overs" in an attempt to preserve the image of their company by
keeping ole trucks on the road!  I'd be willing to drive to Indiana, or
wherever, to pick up my share and pose for pictures with my truck.  Lets
save these old gems from the scrap yard!  Tell Old Navy that we want our
history to LIVE, not sit hawking shirts in a mall!

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"

BTW
My son got an Old Navy t-shirt for Christmas a few years back with the ole
truck on the front.  To bad the kid isn't my size yet!  He can steal my
shirts, but I can't steal his!  Life just isn't fair!  hahaha