[oletrucks] BOLT QUESTION

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] BOLT QUESTION
From: "Pete" <p.hagan2@home.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 22:48:11 -0400
I have finally started to tear down my 58 3100 step side and don't have the
right socket driver to take the rear fender bolts off.
Our Sears is remodeling and I can't find squat there so if anyone knows the
correct name for this rectangular socket headed
bolt please let me know. http://216.149.54.155/bolt_question.htm
I believe it is called a "clutch head" but I'm not sure

Also I have started to chronicle the rebuild of two different vehicles and
have posted a few beginning pictures. Take a look if you wish. This group
has been an amazing wealth of info and I'm sure I will be posting a ton of
questions in the near future. So THANKS everyone.
http://216.149.54.155/58index.htm

Pete Hagan
58 3100 (off frame resto)
62 Falcon Futura (daddy's little red car)
62 Ranchero (parts runner)