RE: [oletrucks] BOLT QUESTION

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, "Pete" <p.hagan2@home.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] BOLT QUESTION
From: "Mike " <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 7:40:49 -0700
  Pete,

  I think I do recall them being clutchhead bolts...the "slot" looks
like a "figure 8" screwdriver slot?  If so, they're clutchhead.

  I was critical of originality, once I got the bolts out, I filed the
holes in the bedsides and the fender square and used stepbolts to
reassemble.

  If I recall, NAPA, FLAPs, etc will carry a clutchhead driver
set.