Re: [oletrucks] BOLT QUESTION

To: passnb4u@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] BOLT QUESTION
From: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 11:16:19 -0400
Pete:

As a suggestion, don't buy the clutch head screw drivers, from NAPA.
They are too expensive.  Someplace, I have a catalog that has them in it.
 I priced them at NAPA, sometime ago and they wanted as much for one as
I could buy all four out of the cat.  I had a complete set back in the
50's, but someone needed them worse that I and so I had to buy some new
ones,  Sears, said they don't have them any more.  That is where I bought
my first set.  Guess a lot of the old things are out of production any
more.
John T.

1927 Model T Roadster $*&#
1949 Ply & 1950 Chev PU to be restored