Fw: [oletrucks] Cutting down those high RPM's

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [oletrucks] Cutting down those high RPM's
From: "S Culver" <sculver@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 08:58:30 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: 50chevy <50chevy@iwon.com>
To: S Culver <sculver@mcleodusa.net>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 8:50 AM
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cutting down those high RPM's

Smokey,

Thanks for the reply.  I've seen your web site before and it's great!  Your
trucks are very nice.

Did you use a gear from a salvage yard?  If so, what was it out of?  I've
heard about the gears from Patricks, but they're pretty pricey.  How hard
was it to change out the gear?  Anything I need to watch out for?  Other
tips, tricks, etc?

Thanks again,

Ray Wright
'50 Chevy 3100