Re: [oletrucks] 305

To: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 305
From: jls <jls@seavcom.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:08:35 -0700 (PDT)
Are we talking a 305 chevy or GMC?
The 305 chevy is a small block same outside dimensions as all the
smallblock chevies.

The 305 GMC is an over designed V6.  There aren't any performance parts
available for these beasts but they run forever.

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001 Pastorjon994@cs.com wrote:

> Do any of you have any experience with a 305 engine.  I was wondering about a
> fit, availability of parts, etc., for my truck.  The salvage yard has one for
> $400.  I'm not real sure which list this goes to, so if it is off topic,
> please disregard.
>
> Jon Callahan
> '50 3100
> Champaign/Urbana, IL

Thanks,
-JLS

I'm climbing for the American Lung Association
http://www.pledgepage.com/jls
Please sign the guest book