Re: [oletrucks] 305

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 305
From: john dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 23:21:37 -0400
Durwood,
I believe the 305 was a later v-6.

There is a copy of a 1949 GMC advertisement showing the different
engines toward the bottom of this web page:
http://www.strato.net/~jrdorsey/gmc/

I think GMC may have added a 302 later that is the same design as the
270. I don't know about the 318, but I do know the 426/503 won't fit
into a pickup without extreme modifications (like putting a doghouse in
the cab)

--
John Dorsey
Wauchula FL