[oletrucks] Portable heaters??

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Portable heaters??
From: "AKBurke" <ajkburke@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 09:20:24 -0700
What do you use for heating your shop??

I'm tired of freezing my butt off and trying to work on the oletruck
with numb fingers.  Would one of those tank-top propane heaters (~$50,
15-20K BTU) be sufficient to take the chill out of a standard
residential two-car garage??...or would I need something
bigger??....how many BTU's should I get??...the outside temps are
typically 30-40 degrees, and I'm not looking for room temp, just
something comfortable to work in.  What about the monoxide
fumes?...any concerns about running a too small heater for too
long?....seems venting defeats the whole purpose.

your thoughts?
-A
'49 3104
'49 3105