RE: [oletrucks] Portable heaters??

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Portable heaters??
From: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 12:02:36 -0500
I've used the two dish propane topper's in the past for "localized heating"
i.e. right up where you are working. The larger propane driven "kerosene
look alike" heaters sure heat up the shop but they are loud and finicky. If
your shop is separate from the house, and large enough; the bullet or
caterpillar kerosene heaters are the best, proper venting is required for
any burning heater. My bullet has a thermostatic switch that is can be
positioned in the shop to let it know when the shop is warm enough and it
will shutdown when the sensor say its getting colder it fires right up. nice