RE: [oletrucks] metal preservation

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] metal preservation
From: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:40:13 -0500
An epoxy primer can be mixed as a sealer. It is designed to seal the
surface, (it will tell you if you intend to paint don't let it harden for
more than x hours or you'll have to sand it down and do it again). This is
for your gun not a rattle can. I use DP epoxy primer system (PPG) but Dupont
and Centari are good brands as well. It can be mixed as primer, primer
surfacer and primer sealer all out of the same can.
Jon P