Re: [oletrucks] metal preservation

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] metal preservation
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 11:08:57 -0600
We have a 1960 Buick LeSabre that belonged to my Great Grandfather. The car
is in need or restoration, and one day will be after I finish my truck. The
thing is, in my Great Grandfathers later years he and one of his sons were
going to paint the car .... my Great Grandfather waited and he never showed
up, so he being impatient took a paint brush and painted the car himself. To
this day, we think in doing so he protected the car cause the paint was put
on so thick, heh.

Bill