RE: [oletrucks] Re: S-10 frame swap

To: oldchevypickup@hotmail.com (Old Chevy Pickup)
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re: S-10 frame swap
From: Tom3600@webtv.net
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:47:36 -0500 (EST)
We are well aware of the fact that there are new frames available for
our trucks.  The point being that a used S10 frame with its modern front
and rear suspension, disc brakes, power steering, etc. costs less that
than the new repro frame from FatMan & TCI alone.

Tom

Tom Poterack
Moline, IL.
'49 Chevy Pickup Retro Rod