RE: [oletrucks] Re: S-10 frame swap

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re: S-10 frame swap
From: Jon <stkcode@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 00:26:20 -0800 (PST)
Joey,

Ahh...i c.  Sounds like where in the same boat on both
accasions.  I don't have a lot of time or money (most
of it has gone into the old truck) and my frame has
been butched/bent as well.  I'm looking at going with
a whole new frame running air springs.  Costs..yes I
know...but really nice.  hmm I would be really
interested to see it comes out with an S10 frame.

Best of luck!

=====
Jon
1953 3100 Deluxe Cab (Project)