RE: [oletrucks] Re: S-10 frame swap

To: "'Tom3600@webtv.net'" <Tom3600@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re: S-10 frame swap
From: joel carey <jcarey54@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:33:58 -0600
     Tom,

     I will try to keep a written account along with photos so when I
     get around to starting a web page I can post them and hopefully help
     anyone else that decides to an S-10 frame. As for cutting the frame I
     haven't got that far, but it looks like I my have to cut a little off of
each
     end. I am using a 1986 S-10 longbed frame. As for the wheelbase I
     measured two other 50 model panels and the wheel base showed to
     be the same. I have rolled it under the truck but haven't jacked it up in
     place yet. From the floor it looks like it needs to be cut down about one
     inch but I can't really say until I get it in place.

     Joel Carey
     jcarey54@attbi.com
     Arlington, Texas
     1951 Panel