Re: [oletrucks] HOW WIDE: FRONT TIRES WITH MANUAL STEERING

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] HOW WIDE: FRONT TIRES WITH MANUAL STEERING
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:55:12 -0800 (PST)
There was no way that my 5' 1" 100 lb wife could handle the steering on my TF
Suburban,
and it had 235-75R-15 truck radials on it...and she used to work out before the
twins.
That's why I have some interest in a power steering setup and have been
collecting
original parts...otherwise she won't be able to drive it when it's
done...hmmm...maybe
I'll leave it the way it is after all...   ;-)

Mark Noakes
58/56 Chevy Suburban
59 GMC Suburban
and working a deal, I hope, on a 58 GMC  NAPCO fleetside, 6 cyl, 3 speed, big
back
window cab and original power steering.
Knoxville, TN

On Tue, 19 February 2002, MKlepp4335@cs.com wrote